Your farm plays an important role in America's food system, but managing the business side of the enterprise can be challenging.
Do you wish it was easier to increase your profitability, customer base and product offerings? Do you wish you had a partner to help you with these important goals?
Stewards Unlimited and ChopLocal can help.
We held a free webinar
on Wednesday, March 30 to help farmers and small processors learn more about USDA's Value Added Producer Grant
and how Stewards Unlimited and ChopLocal can help you grow your direct-to-consumer meat business.
In 2021 alone, Stewards Unlimited
successfully helped these farmers change their businesses forever:
- Ran-Lew Dairy in Snow Camp, North Carolina won just under $400,000 for yogurt production through the Dairy Business Innovation Initiative program.
- Barreras Family Farm in Blair, Nebraska won $249,518 for beef processing through the Value-Added Producer Grant.
- In their second year of farming, Riverview Farms in Fillmore, New York won $49,955 to develop new pork products through the Value-Added Producer Grant.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- who qualifies for the Value Added Producer Grant
- how the funding can be used
- tips for writing a successful grant application
You'll also learn more about working with someone you trust that understands your business
and what kinds of opportunities you have can help you win more funding, develop new products and services, expand local community engagement, and increase profitability.